Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I am making a WILLOW WEAVE quilt from Aunt Reen's free Jelly Roll sew along


Hi!

I am very excited to participate in Doreen's  Jelly Roll Sew Along that started today !
The name of her quilt for the month of June is " WILLOW WEAVE " . This pattern is  a beautiful "updated" basket weave design  based on an old traditional pattern.

I will be making my quilt using my jelly roll of Dancing in the Rain and I am using Kona bone for my background.





                                    Just look at all of these yummy fabrics.

Can not wait to start cutting my fabric this week !

How fun is this going to be :-D

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your fabric choice for this Jelly Roll quilt. It's very beautiful! Thank you so much for Sewing along with me again! I'm excited to follow your progress on this quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummy is an understatement!!! LOVE those fabrics! I'll be watching your progress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy fabrics is right, love the name... Dancing in the Rain. It would be nice to do that this weekend instead of Cooking in the Sun. Stay cool up there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics you chose are yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fabrics, and so you, Sue!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete