Tuesday, May 13, 2014

I'm Back :-D

Hi Everyone !

Hope all of you had a wonderful Mother's Day !




No this is not where I was ;-)   I WISH !  This is a picture of Glass Beach  a friend posted on Facebook ! Isn't it Amazing !

We packed up the tent trailer and went beach camping at  Capitola , California for  a few days . Ate lots of seafood and walked the beach for sea shells and sea glass . Hubby & I even drove down to Carmel for the day .  We got home Friday night and then first thing Sunday morning we drove down to the kids for a lovely Mother's Day BBQ .

No sewing going on this week so far .

I did receive month  # 6 and # 7  of my Hampton Ridge BOM










Month # 6



Month # 7

Month # 5 is all cut out and ready for me to sew.

I really having some catching up to do

Happy Sewing!

Sue

7 comments:

  1. I love looking for sea glass. I haven't been to the glass beach in California, but have been to the one on Kauai--it was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very cool place to visit. You'll get to your blocks soon, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How I would have loved to go to Carmel by the Sea, Sue! I'm so glad you had a great time!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is nice to spend a few days 'away'. Sounds like you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shore looks like a bunch of scraps laying in front of the water! Wishful thinking I know but even the glass and that I make beads out of glass, even beach glass, its a sea of possibilities. The BOMs look fabulous. I will have to get into those someday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy to hear you had a wonderful trip and a lovely Mother's Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you had a fun camping trip... it sounds like it was a relaxing time!
    If there is anything I'm sorry about it's not participating in the Hampton Ridge blocks... so jealous!!!

    ReplyDelete