Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Happy April 1st and a productive week

                                                      Happy April 1st !!!


 Just love this time of year :-D

I have had a productive week finishing projects I started


I finished " In the Ocean " baby quilt that is for my grandson due July 8th.  I just need to figure out the best way to add the mouth and eye to the whales ?


I also finished all of mini  10 " design boards that I was working on.  Of course in French General fabric ;-)



We just purchased this  Black Windmill for the backyard . We have been looking for one for some time now.Love it :-D


Clematis just started blooming... oh how I wish you could smell these


The roses are full of blooms....


We even got the side yard all cleaned up and weeded



Happy Sewing !

Sue

4 comments:

  1. ahhh....just what the Doctor ordered...thank you!
    I'd likely embroider the features on the whale faces. Stem Stitch or Back Stitch mouths with Colonial knot eyes. they're cute little splashy-splashies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The April redwork is sweet.

    Your garden looks oh so pretty. I am not a gardener....not one little bit of a green thumb. My mother thought taking care of flowers and plants was a waste of time. My parents always had a big vegetable garden and it did not leave time for flower gardening so I did not learn anything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In the Ocean" is adorable and will be sweet for the new grand baby. Your gardens are off to a lovely start and it's nice seeing color outside once again. You've had a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet little quilt that turned out to be. Love seeing your sights of spring ... they give me hope that soon it will look like that here.

    ReplyDelete