Thursday, April 30, 2015

Let's Go Sewing Quilt machine appliquéd


Finished machine appliquéing my " LET'S GO SEWING  " Quilt  and sewing on my border



 
I was so happy when I found I had all of the matching threads in my stash to appliqué this quilt :-D


This is where it will be hanging  in my sewing room when it gets back from the quilter


With all of my Vintage Children Sewing machine Collection

Been a busy week .

Going to try to help hubby make  potato salad and macaroni Salad for 100 people for a retirement party my daughter is giving this weekend and going to a baby shower on Saturday.

Have a great weekend

Sue

4 comments:

  1. Oh gosh all those sewing machines! Wonderful finish is perfect there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that's a lot of cooking ...i think my husband would run a mile! Love the sewing machine quilt :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love, love, love all those little sewing machines!

    ReplyDelete