Monday, July 6, 2015

4th of July Grandson

Our Grandson Nico Antonio arrived at 12:17 on the 4th of July !!!!

He weighed 8# 4oz  & 21" long

My daughter had to have a C section. Mom & baby are doing fine .
They get to bring him come home today



This is our first grandchild and now I know what  everyone means about grandchildren.
When I held him for the first time I could not stop staring at this little miracle  and did not want to let him go.


                       This family photo shows how happy all of us are :-D

Nico will grow up thinking all of the fireworks are in honor of him & his birthday  !!!!!

Grandma Sue ... this is going to take some time to get used to ;-)

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of you! I am a very new grandmother myself, and I know exactly how you felt when you looked at him! A miracle, for sure! So glad mom and child are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of fanfare and fireworks for his arrival! He's a beautiful baby, and you all look very happy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Grandma! He is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! What a precious new member of your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to all! Doesn't get any better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your little bundle of joy! He'll have a great birthday celebration every year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations. Being a grandma really IS the best thing ever, isn't it? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to you--he is absolutely beautiful! I'm to be a first time grandma in just 10 days to twin girls who will also come via caesarian. Who knows if their paths will cross! Would appreciate any advice you have, as I'm the always wrong dreadful mother in law, no matter how hard I try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations On Your New Little Firecracker!!! I tried to leave you this message yesterday, but my tablet is being uncooperative, and I almost emailed you day before yesterday because I noticed the 4 day lapse in posting, but I figured your arms were full!
    What festive & fun birthdays this little guy is going to have! Enjoy the snuggles and give lots of hugs & encouragement to that girl of yours while she's recovering.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, what a cute bundle of joy. Congratulations on a first for you!

    ReplyDelete