Friday, July 17, 2015

Aloha Girl Tiled Blooms Quilt is a finish





 Life gets busy and time just flies  by this time of year but I did finally finish my Aloha Girl Tiled blooms quilt top.



Aloha Girl Tiled Blooms quilt
This free pattern  is by Corey Yoder of Little  Miss Shabby here

I machine appliqued  52 petals



                                         I just loved every fabric in this line by Fig Tree


 This is the fabric I chose for my backing , just LOVE the sea glass color background . Now to find the perfect quilting design for the quilt ;-)

Hope everyone is enjoying there summer !

Saturday we drive to my parents for them to meet their new great grandson .
I will be sure to take pictures .

Have a great weekend !

Sue

3 comments:

  1. That backing is the perfect choice for that fabulous top ... I can't wait to see that quilt finished! Enjoy introducing your new little one to his great grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fairly easy design. Once the melons are stitched down, it would be fast stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabric. Everything looks great!

    ReplyDelete