Thursday, June 19, 2014

Hampton Ridge BOM mon th # 6 blocks done

 I Finished my blocks for month #6 of  my  Hampton Ridge BOM !

I got to make to basket blocks this month. They are SO cute :-D



So now there are 25 blocks & there is a total of 41 blocks to make for this quilt.
  I really liked how I had displayed these 4 blocks SO.....



I started playing around with them and came up with this !






Looks a lot different right !


This is actually how the blocks will be laid out in the quilt at point with sashing.





 The finished quilt will measure 88" x 88 "




I also cut out all the fabric for Month # 7

Happy Sewing !

Sue

8 comments:

  1. I love your Hampton Ridge blocks! Isn't it amazing how big a change there is when blocks are set on point? I almost always prefer blocks set on point but rarely do it because I don't want to hassle with setting triangles (I don't use patterns so I haven't a clue as to how big to make my setting triangles).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's turning out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Each and every block is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is coming along so well. Makes me want to do something similar. I have the patterns to their previous BOM but never made them. I think I will put that on my list for the near future.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Hampton Ridge quilt is really coming along nicely! I love your blocks and the on point setting, You are more than half way done on the blocks!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're a whirlwind in the sewing room, Sue! I actually like both layouts. It will be a lovely bed quilt and a real heirloom!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great. I have my BOM packages, but haven't started this yet. Love seeing your progress - keep it up!

    ReplyDelete